Facts about Murphy's law
- There is a proof of Murphy’s law. But the proof was inadvertently destroyed.
- Sometimes Murphy’s law doesn't work, because it's recursive. In this case it's building up for something big.
- Murphy’s law was not propounded by Murphy, but rather by another man with the same name.
- If you try to exploit Murphy’s law to your own advantage something really bad will happen.
- O'Toole's Corollary postulates that Murphy was an optimist.
- You don't have any advantage of knowing Murphy's law.
- Murphy’s law of series: If multiple things can go wrong, they usually do in sequence, each facilitating the occurrence of the next.
- Pirx's observation: All things must come to an end. Many things come back again.
As the saying goes: It's not the drop that kills you.... its the sudden stop.